Would people in Astoria and LIC be interested in a seminar or one on one sessions to answer questions about unemployment, underemployment, resume help, and/or job searching?  I have someone interested in helping, all we need to do is figure out how many people would be interested in a weekly event.  Just respond on here!  I saw someone posted a similar advertisement for this, but I was hoping to set something up a little more professionally and aimed at our community specifically.  Thanks for the input!

Ashley

Tags: Job, Search, Unemployment, resume

Views: 202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would :)

Yes, I would be interested.

Hi Ashley, I'm game, I was the one who posted about this. I am a professional Career Coach and HR executive. I can meet with people during evenings and weekends. Cheers, Geoff

I would be very interested

Hi there,

I work for Indeed.com, the #1 search engine for jobs.  I would love to volunteer for a seminar to show jobseekers how to use our site, which is all free to jobseekers

Let me know if there is interest.

Thanks,

AD

I'm interested

Hi everyone,

I hear you!  Let me take some time to research people and locations.  If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please email me at a_wierdsma@yahoo.com and put "Job Help" in the subject.  Thank you!

Ashley

Would anyone be interested in a supplemental income ? What company offers you no cap on salary, the income is willable to your kids and grandkids and true financial freedom. I have lost my job multiple times and took interest in a multi level marketing...

Contact me for details

carolinealissabush at gmail dot com.

RSS

Ads

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Please Support Our Sponsors

© 2014   Created by Ran Craycraft.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service