Hiiii

Young professional seeking a roommate to move in either April 1st or May 1st (it is flexible).  I live near Astoria blvd and 36th street.  Love my apartment and am not ready to let it go!  It is new, clean, well maintained, laundry room in basement, and rooftop access.  I don't smoke or have any pets.  If you are interested please reply and I can give you more information and pictures, and we could meet up for a drink and see if we are compatible.  

-Elena

Views: 316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I'm interested in finding out more about the room. I am a 29 year old creative professional. I work full time M-F. Right now I live in brooklyn but I'm looking to cut my monthly expenses. I'd like to hear more about you and see some pictures of the apartment. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Lisa

Hello,

Great!  You can email me at enuzzi [at] gmail [dot] com and I will send you some more information.  

-Elena

Hi,.... if you'd like to talk details feel frewe to email me at djbraaten1@gmail.com   I need to move by April 1st. and live in the Ditmars region.

Hi, I am interested in finding out more about the room. I am a 22 year old female who works full-time in broadcast TV. I sent you an email inquiring about the apartment. 

Hey Elena,

Sent you an email from moonshinecaroline.

-Caro.

Hi Elena!

I'm looking to move back to Astoria.  I'm 32, I work Uptown, have a dog and a car and am looking for a roommie that is responsible and tidy who would likes to make their home a comfortable environment to retreat to after work and coexist peacefully in.  If the room is still available and dog friendly, shoot me an e-mail.  I'd love to chat and see the apartment.

Thanks!  Looking forward to hearing from you.

- Heather

Hey, Hey I am interested if the place is still available email me victorianelli@yahoo.com

RSS

Ads

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Please Support Our Sponsors

© 2014   Created by Ran Craycraft.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service