Hello Fellow WLA members,

If you or anyone you know is looking to move in Astoria please contact me.

I am a real estate salesperson who is from Astoria and has (Stu,1,2,3 bedrooms) available. Feel free to contact me with any inquiries you may have. (1 month fee) This page will be updated every monday with the most recent availablilites in Astoria. (check last page for recent updates)

Happy Hunting Everyone!     

Devin Monti

Licensed Real Estate Salesperson

BOND New York Properties

917-456-7077

exclusivesinastoria@gmail.com

*Also have availabilites in all areas of Queens, Manhattan and Brooklyn*

Tags: apartments, astoria, broker, fee

Views: 8834

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Devin, I sent you a private email but I figured I'd post here as well.  I am a single professional looking for a 1-bdrm apt in the Broadway or Ditmars area.  My budget is around $1300/$1400. My lease is up at the end of April but I would sign an April 1st lease if I found a great apt.  I do have a small dog, around 10lbs.  Thanks for any help.

Hi Bridget,
Email me with your contact information. I will send you more information regarding the apartments.

dgreenbaum@bondnewyork.com

Hi there,

My BF and I are looking for a 1BR in Astoria for July 15 or Aug 1 move in. Preferrably not a large building and something that is cat-friendly. Let me know if you have anything!

Hi Elizabeth,

Email me with your contact information. I will send you more information regarding the available apartments.

Hi Devin, are any of these 2 bedrooms pet friendly with a balcony or outdoor space?

Hi Jessica,

I do have pet friendly buildings in Astoria, send me an email with the breed/weight of your cat or dog along with your expected move-in date and your desired budget. Look forward to hearing from you!

917-456-7077

I am seeking a small studio apartment in the Broadway area of Astoria. Please contact me, 

Hi Kat,

I do have studios available in the Broadway area on Astoria. send me a email with your desired budget, your expected move-in date and your contact information. WLA will not allow (direct message) unless friends on the site.

(917)456-7077

Hello Devin I am a long time Astoria resident in need of a one apartment/sublet move in date july. I would prefer to stay north of 24th ave from 21st to 36th st. Thanks

Hi Jason,

Send me a email with your contact information and your price point. I will send a list of all the available apartments that meet your requirements.

dmonti@bondnewyork.com

(917)-456-7077

Hi Devin,

My roommate and I are from Philadelphia looking to move into Astoria. My buddies live there. Do you have any 2B apartments under 1850 that are available? (As close as possible to the N/Q line, fully renovated and pet friendly) Also hoping to bring my car up so parking too please :)

Those are some outlandish prices for apartments in Astoria. $2700 for a 2 bedroom? and 1600 for a studio?

That's ridiculous! 

RSS

Ads

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Please Support Our Sponsors

© 2014   Created by Ran Craycraft.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service