Hello Fellow WLA members,

If you or anyone you know is looking to move in Astoria please contact me.

I am a real estate salesperson who is from Astoria and has (Stu,1,2,3 bedrooms) available. Feel free to contact me with any inquiries you may have. (1 month fee) This page will be updated every monday with the most recent availablilites in Astoria. (check last page for recent updates)

Happy Hunting Everyone!!!     

Devin Monti

Licensed Real Estate Salesperson

BOND New York Properties

917-456-7077

exclusivesinastoria@gmail.com

*Also have availabilites in all areas of Queens, Manhattan and Brooklyn*

Tags: apartments, astoria, broker, fee

Views: 8808

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Devin,

Just sent you an email - looking for a 2br apartment that is pet-friendly for a 12/1 move-in.

Thanks!

Tanya

Hi WLA'ers,

I will be showing (2) one bedroom apartments this Sunday (11/13) in Astoria. The prices for these units are $1,395 (steinway) and $1,400 (ditmars). Send me an email or give me a call if you would like more details about previewing.

Hi Devin,

I'm looking for a 1 bedroom with a mid-December move-in date.  I'm looking to stay under $1,600 if possible.  Any chance you can help?

Thanks!

Beth

Hi Beth, 

I will certainly be able to help you find a place. My contact information is listed above. Send me an email with your contact information and the best to call.

-Devin

Hi Devin,

Looking for a 3 bedroom apartment preferably a new construction or recently renovated building. Would also prefer a 2 story building/duplex if you have those available. Would like to stay between 25th Ave-34th Ave and Steinway-30th St. Please let me know if you can be of assistance. Looking to move January 1st. Thanks!

Melissa

Hi Mellisa,

Can you email me at the following email address. I'll inbox you with more information about the units I have available. 
dgreenbaum@bondnewyork.com

Hi Fellow WLA'ers,

I will be showing one bedroom apartments all day sunday and monday in Astoria. Many of them with no brokers fee!!! Call or email to set up your appointment NOW!!!! Enjoy your weekend.

Hi ! I am looking for a place in Astoria near the train and a nice commute to midtown west. Open to sharing with a roommate just havn't found the right place yet. So I am looking for anything from a studio to a 2 bedroom! 

Hi Desiree,

Email me your contact information and your availability for previewing. i can help find the right place for you.

Hi WLA'ers,

Just got in a bunch of newly renovated one bedrooms in Astoria for $1400-$1500. They wont last long, make your appointment to preview TODAY!!
I am looking for an apartment around 41 st street and 34 ave. do you have anything available. Large one bed or 2 bed 

Bianca 
Hi Bianca,

I do have availabilites in your desired location. Send me a email with your monthly budget and desired move-in date. I will send you the availabilites that fit your needs. dgreenbaum@bondnewyork.com

RSS

Ads

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Please Support Our Sponsors

© 2014   Created by Ran Craycraft.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service