Once I started preparing for GMAT I realized it would be great to study with someone.

If there's anyone in Astoria interested in studying together let me know!

Thanks,

Agata

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry, took it already.  I went to a Kaplan test prep class.  Highly recommended.

Thanks but I'd rather avoid the test prep costs ;0

Still hoping to gather 1 or two people on here so we can study together.

I actually am currently studying the for GRE, and it's tough. I'm considering buying the Kaplan program but if I can avoid it to study with someone, it would be convenient :)

Hi Jamie,

GRE and GMAT are very similar although GRE emphasizes Verbal section more. They're both tough, though.

If you'd like we could have a training session together to see if we're on the same page. Let me know.  Thanks

It might be helpful! I could squeeze in some time during the week. What hours/days work best for you?
I'm down to try a study session. I bought two small books for the gmat but postponed taking the test as rehashing all that 9th grade math was more involved than I imagined. When/where were you thinking of studying?

Jamie & Matt,

I can do any day durng a week after 7PM. Also some weekends too. Let's make it happen and see where we can go from there.

I have tons of GMAT prep books and I feel you on rehasing math but it needs to be done:)

Sounds good~ I will be out of town next week on vacation but the following Tues. and Wed. (Nov. 22-23) will do!

That works for me. PM me when you get back so we can schedule time and a place. Thanks.

Hi Agata,

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving :) Have you had any study sessions? So, I did some research on my break and discovered some Universities that don't require the GRE. I really don't want to have pay for it if I don't have to. Hope all is well!

Hi Jamie,

I haven't had any sessions yet. I'm procrastinating a bit but I have to start studying soon! I'm going away for 3 weeks so I don't want to make any plans until New Year. That's great if you don't have to take GRE! Let me know if you change your mind :)

Happy Holidays!

RSS

Ads

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Please Support Our Sponsors

© 2014   Created by Ran Craycraft.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service