I am moving out of my bedroom in a 3 bedroom apartment March 1. It is huge - can fit a full-sized bed, dresser, bookshelf, nightstand and has a large closet, with plenty of space. It's carpeted and the walls are painted. The skylight opens, and is a great source of natural light, but can be easily covered.

Rent is $550/mo. Utilities (about $40/mo) and cable costs not included. Must pay 1 month security upon move-in. It's the corner of 23 Ave and Steinway Street, it's 7 blocks to the N/Q at Ditmars and right at the Q101 stop. Shopping, bars and restaurants are all nearby. There's a park across the street.

You'll be sharing with 2 other professional females. Fully furnished apartment with huge living room and kitchen. No pets.

If you're interested, reply to this thread or PM with info about yourself so we can set something up. Can only show apartment after work (5:30 pm-later) but flexible with weekend times.

Views: 490

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

no, sorry!

I have some one for you! Male/Female professional

We check credentials and run a credit report,

Brian

Astoria Realty

917 7219181

www.apartmentinastoria.com

Hi, the apartment sounds great and I would love to hear more about it/set something up to see it. There's no furniture in the bedroom for rent correct? Thanks!

I would LOVE to hear more about this apartment! I'll PM you my email and cell. 

Hi Kelly. I'd be very interested to meet with you and your roommates.

moonshinecaroline@gmail.com

I'm forwarding this listing to someone I work with. He's a gay male and super sweet. Are you looking for F only?

Hello Kelly,

Is the bedroom still available? I am currently looking for an apartment. 

I'm assuming this is gone by now... if not could I come see it? I'm 27yo, Personal Trainer, work early mornings/evenings. clean, respectful, no pets, no smoking, healthy lifestyle :)

Hi,

I'm interested in finding out more information about the apartment. I'm a 29 year old creative professional. I work full time M-F. I'm currently living in brooklyn but I'm looking to cut my expenses. Do you have a couple pictures of the apartment? I'm available this saturday to come by if you are showing the room then.

Best,

Lisa

oops sorry I just read it's a march 1st move in date. sorry

Hi Would the room still happen to be available?

RSS

Ads

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Groups

Please Support Our Sponsors

© 2014   Created by Ran Craycraft.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service