All players must agree and adhere to the rules and regulations as published by New York Free Poker INC.
1. All participants must be 21 years of age and must have a valid photo identification and be able to present this ID if requested.
2. •NYFP is a free to play league.. GAMBLING is not permitted nor will it be tolerated at any NYFP event. No side bets, no cash bets etc…of any kind will be allowed. Any player found in violation of this rule will be permanently banned from all NYFP events.
3. Smoking is not permitted at an NYFP table and a player must smoke a reasonable distance away from the table. A player may not come to the table to check their hand in play while having a cigarette in-hand or in their mouth…this is considered smoking at the table.
4. NYFP, its employees, tournament directors and dealers are the hosts and official judges of all NYFP events. The decisions made by the above, regarding all NYFP events and tournament play, are final.
5. Tournament play will continue until one player has won all the chips.
6. Tournament will start promptly at time posted (players should arrive 1 hour before the start of the tournament).
7. Any seat may be transferred to a substitute player before the start of the event. This includes making a reasonable accommodation for players with special needs.
8. Players will be seated randomly and move when directed by a dealer or the Director of Tournament Services.
9. Chips will be blinded off if player is not present with in the first I hour of play or if the player has left the table for a period not to exceed 1 hour in length. After that chips are automatically forfeited back to the house.
10. English is the only language to be spoken at the table.